Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
– How do we develop our capacity to endure struggle?
– Is “hope” really a function of struggle?
– Does perseverance come from struggle?
– What does it mean to endure long term, life changing struggle such as death, sickness, war and loss versus difficult times at work, financial challenges or learning a new skill? Is it all related?
– Why do we sometimes associate guilt with moving on from struggle?
– What is the difference between “mourning” and “struggle”?
All these and more questions were explored in this week’s episode of Risking Failure.