Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!
It’s a wrap folks – 2015 is done and Chrissy & Holiday are here!
How was your year? If the thoughts of more goals, achievement, success/failure and peak performance stuff at year end turns you off, then you’ll love this episode coz it really doesn’t have any of that stuff.
In this episode we have a little fun with the christmas festivities, before launching into a bit of a “how did you think your year went” discussion
- How do you know if you had a good year anyway?
- What indicators do you look of to show you had a good year?
- Are this indicators even serving us?
- Are they even realistic?
- What would you try to do less of next year?
- What exhausted you this year, that you want to be done with?
We wrapped up talking about a few fairly well thought out ideas on what we’d like to be able to move toward (or away from) in 2016.
Enjoy your family and friends!
Mick & Dobbo